Stories of higher cyber crimes are coming from every corner of the world. Are you secure? It’s not news but certainly an alert to protect your transactions/Data/Computer information /Infrastructures/Computer networks and or personal information from hacker’s hand.
Various ballpark figures give a big count and explain that yearly more than 80 million of these attacks take place in the United States. Cyber thieves are not only behind big businesses but they are rather going for small entrepreneurs and Private sector companies are their major victims.
Well! With that story, let’s take a quick glance at some ways you can really protect yourself from Cyber threats.
- Security & self risk assessment- First identify what is there to protect and what protection already exist. In this brainstorming session, please add primary things first – Clint information, computer codes, operational information, and any other information that can damage you the most.
- Testing and scanning – for true understanding of gaps, make an attempt to break down your internal security system. This campaign against your own system will present the real threats and make it easy to protect yourself.
- Own good security software – This should be teemed with anti-virus, anti-phishing, anti-spyware and intrusion prevention software and also with a key features of data restoring.
Some other projection protocols are there
- Create smart password with more than 8 characters with different words.
- Create a plan B , in case your business become victims of Cyber Crimes
- Educate your employee about this threat
- Don’t open unknown mails and avoid following unknown links
Cyber crime does happen in every minute, malicious people and programs are day & night awaken sought to damage your business. You can always protect it by purchasing an insurance policy or adhering above stated steps.