A Mobile Website isn’t a website which is visible on mobile phones, however it is a good user interface or experience which can be seen on a small screen. Now if you are already familiar with some of mobile sites which repeatedly require zoom in & out while navigating on mobile phones that can’t be called a good user experience.
A mobile website is purposely designed and developed so that any mobile device, tablet, Smartphone gets the best experience possible. In order to narrate it further below is some major uniqueness of a mobile friendly website:
- Navigation and page selection should be easy
- User don’t have to zoom in & out every time to see information
- Navigation, calls to action and other content should not be too small to click with your finger , it mustn’t strike several options at the same time
- Forms filling or even view form fields bring headache often , hence make it easy and improve this section very carefully
- Phone number should be fixed to CLICK and call functionality
- Addresses should be mapped to use mobile’s MAP functionality
- Every page of website must be seen properly and any content part shouldn’t be hidden
Have you ever tried to look at a website on your mobile phone or tablet device only to get annoyed with the experience in the first few seconds? Are you sure your own website isn’t serving the same frustration?
If you didn’t spend time working on the Mobile Website version of your site or haven’t spoken to any web developer about it, then chances are that your website probably will face a less traffic and non-interest of visitors.