If you are staring from ground and keen to make it a building tower then you may consider using a social media plan. And if you are “on the way”, don’t go blind and think what are your efforts seeking for – sales, awareness, loyalty, retention or anything else?
Your initial stage on social media wants you to be determined and grooming stage requires synopsis and validation.
How about adding these steps if you are not using them at present?
- Though there are many but which one to choose from social media networks. Have you ever analyzed social networks user’s behavior and their needs from network. Why would they choose Facebook or Twitter and why not Instagram? Understand them and buy right clicks for your business.
- Once you have selected your network or networks, publish your posts, tweets, etc. and get the time to twice over check them — how do they look?
- Make your posts cross promoted – when you tweet or put an article or image, let it flow with all networks. For instance, twitter your instagram or post them on Facebook.
- Get engaged - This is the most significant thing you can do. Engagement is the point of social media and your time value a lot. Go through obtained likes, comments, sharing links to check the feedback of your posts.
- Get a schedule - Set up time each week schedule for this activity and post when your audience is online or you can refer to your best historical time when you got best response.
- Get good graphics Home- did you know an image on Facebook gets 54% likes , 104 % more comments and 85% more link sharing than a text based post.
Now it would be little easier for you to plan social media strategy and do share it with someone who could use this.