We have been talking this very often that in today’s time social media is a powerful medium for building brands but what if you don’t have enough time to set aside for social media activity?
That’s exactly the situation is wherein you need to hire a virtual assistant. A virtual social media assistant who handle your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube, account on your behalf and let to devote time for other important activity.
By hiring a social media virtual assistant you can save time by allowing the “heavy lifting” of social media & online marketing. Not only this you can be certain knowing that your online representation is being handled by professionals who work in social media every day.
A social media VA can help you in creating social media strategy according to your business to enlarge your online visibility and brand recognition. They aid you in setting up an account and maintaining your profiles.
Following are the maximum time killing activities: – accepting friend requests, post and refresh content, ensuring best action taken on time to the direct sent messages, check likes and answer comments on time. Apart from these uploading attractive images, informative blogs also require ample of time, which must be given to this activity for successfully execution.
They are also helpful in checking viewer statistics and uploading latest video. This task of delegation doesn’t put any mimic impression in your online activity but provides a real appearance of yours.
Contact us today for a FREE QUOTE! Click Here!
It is quite obvious that when you enter in any business or entrepreneurship, your life gets hectic. You feel surrounded with countless avoidable work which is mandatory but can be delegated to other. Thus here is the question of the day –
Is your “TO DO List rising with every passing Day? And if your answer is YES, then it is right time to partner with a Virtual Assistant. You would definitely believe on this- the income is slipping out of your hands because you seem to spend your time on the task which doesn’t produce income.
Let’s understand the requirement of Virtual Assistant Services:-
- You realize that your presence on all various social networks is a must; however you do not have the time to preserve them.
- You trust this fact that there are numerous effective ways to handle Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, however you are uncertain, what techniques or tools are best to achieve that effeteness.
- You wish to own a Facebook Fan Page but not able to spread it.
- Regularly fail to see or miss important dates, meetings and appointments due to bad colander management.
- You use too much of your time entering the same data repetitively when you create letters, mailings, forms, and other business docs.
- You delay on some of your business tasks because you are scared that you could better spend your time working on new clients or structuring relationships with existing.
- You miss doing the things you love to do – e.g. spending time with your family, enjoying your hobbies and meet your friends.
- You initiated your business with a thought to experience a certain level of freedom but not able to obtain that.
Virtual Assistant Services are the answer of all questions raised. Now it seems magical that you can tell Virtual Assistant to ring a bell or clean the mess when you get home or phone your mom when you are busy.
With the power of internet people got a great option of having an affordable virtual assistant service.
The virtual assistant works just like an office staff or a personal secretary which is hassles free without having any trouble of employee registration or work space. You may not be able to identify the affordability of this service but when you consider the costs of taxes and advantages such as office space, equipment, and utilities, then it brings so much of difference, which is absolutely noticeable and an asset to business.
Moreover, VA can be effortlessly hired at a small fee. Not only that you can even avail services for just some hours, however when it comes to hiring a person inside the office there are no short term/hours packages and time flexibility.
An Affordable virtual assistant service starts from a least price of $ 6-7/hr. It also relies on skills set and nature of work and depends on the policy of virtual assistant provider. Virtual assistant services can be provided to the client on a monthly package or hourly basis.
Many of the Virtual assistant services are offering packages these days which are very cost effective for business; however packages may need a level of commitment upfront or buying a bunch of hours. If you are struggling with your business administration and can’t afford a new employee then hiring a VA is the best option.
Although they won’t charge you much but always agreed on a price which leaves both the party happy.