EPixel Software Pvt. Ltd. is a fast-growing and dynamic organization focused on client satisfaction and growth.EPixel is looking for hard-working, goal-oriented people who thrive in a success driven setting. We offer a close-knit, fast-paced environment for those who learn quickly and are customer-focused.
- Business Development Executive
- Ms Dynamics CRM
- .Net Developer
- Front End Developer
We have an urgent job opening, details of which are as follows: –
KRAs for Business Development:-
- Should have at least 4+ years of experience in business development.
- Finding new opportunities, generate leads using various sales strategies.
- Should have experience in interacting with international clients, understanding their requirement and develop proposals for them.
- Should have exposure on online bidding on Elance, Odesk, Freelancer and Guru.com
- Generate Business for Web and Mobile Apps Projects.
Good communication skills.
Apart from this, KRAs will also include: -
- Internet research
- Maintaining MIS
- Coordination between client and recruiters
- Maintaining companys social networking sites/pages
- Payment follow-ups with clients
Required Qualification: – B. Tech, MBA
Required Experience: – Min 4 year of relevant experience
Salary: – Best in the industry
2-3 years’ experience in Dynamics CRM (4.0 and 2011) development.
Customization and Configuration of the CRM implementation such as Configuring Your Deployment, Customizing Forms and Views, Customizing Entities and Attributes, Customizing Relationships and Mappings, Maintaining Organizations.
Extending Microsoft Dynamics with Extension Approach, Web Service Programming, Custom Workflow Activities, Developing Plug-ins and Application Programming.
In-depth knowledge of Dynamics CRM SDK (xrm) Java scripting and j-query experience.
Strong in ASP.Net and C# development fundamentals. Good database design and development skills with SQL Server. A good understanding of Microsoft technology stack.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications are an advantage.
Net Solutions is seeking a highly talented, motivated, and driven individual with a genuine passion for web application development. You will be responsible for developing high quality N-Tier web based applications using Microsoft technologies such as ASP.NET, C#, and SQL.
Use a structured and disciplined approach to all aspects of the development process including:
Coding and testing
Maintenance of the project
Understand client requirements and functional specifications
Design, develop, maintain and optimize secure and scalable multi-tier web applications
Test the website and identify any technical problems and glitches
Desired Candidate Profile
At least two years of experience in developing web applications with ASP.Net and SQL server
Strong database schema & SQL query design skills
Strong knowledge of creation and integration of Web Services
Net 2.0 experience and Stored Procedure experience
Experience with at least one of the payment gateways
Exposure to advanced concepts like WCF, WPF and Silverlight is preferred
Any experience of Agile programming methodologies and techniques, such as unit tests, continuous integration, object oriented design and analysis is advantageous
Any experience with SharePoint Portal Server 2003, Content Management Server, and other Microsoft technologies is a distinct advantage
Strong communication skills (must be able to listen to others and explain your ideas clearly)
Technical bent of mind (must be comfortable with mechanical workings)
Problem solving skills (must be able to solve problems creatively and efficiently)
Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines (must be able to manage tasks so all projects are completed on time)
Ability to understand and handle tasks independently (must be able to make decisions without constant supervision)
Ability to work as a team member (must be able to help others and ask for help when needed)
Net Solutions is looking for an experienced and motivated individual. You will be working with other developers to create a high quality finished product.
- Transform design mock-ups to W3C standards compliant and cross-browser compatible HTML pages using HTML, XHTML, CSS, JS, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver
- Assist technology developers in integrating back-end logic with the front-end layer
- At least one year of experience working with the latest front-end web development technologies
- Ability to hand-code and deliver clean, validated, cross-browser compatible code
- Knowledge of AJAX
- Working experience and knowledge of Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Understanding of SEO techniques